Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold as is. The client should perform all research before acquisition, so that they are fully satisfied with the condition, authenticity etc. The authenticity of all works is taken into account, to the best of our knowledge. All clients will receive images and condition details upon request.
2. All sales are final.
3. Any deposits left towards the purchase of a work will be forfeited by the client, if the transaction does not complete, within 7 days, unless otherwise quoted. Anything outside this will be forfeited after a maximum of 14 days.
Items left at WFA
4. All works belonging to clients are left at their own risk with Walton Fine Arts and must be insured by clients, as advised. Whether just purchased or left for any other reasons whatsoever such as framing, restoration etc.
5. Refunds or exchanges are not given in any circumstances unless the item is faulty from original purchase date.
6. If required, WFA will assist in aiding with the shipment of purchases, but all risks from dispatch to delivery will be borne by the client.
7. The copyrights of all Works of Art belong to the respective Artist or Estate.
8. Any items left on approval for sale or return by any party, are left at their own risk. WFA shall endeavour to sell each work at the price arranged and/or take any commissions.
9. All items are offered subject to prior sale. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
10. Payment may be made by credit or debit card in person. Cheques must be cleared first. A bank transfer is the only means of payment for any purchases by someone unable to attend the gallery.
11. All payments, including Credit cards, will be made in Pounds Sterling, unless payment in a foreign currency has been agreed between the buyer and seller.
12. Title to any goods does not transfer from the seller until payment has been received in full.
13. Any contract arising from WFA is made under British law.